Search & Win

Saturday, July 16, 2011

We are home...


We made it home finally from Seattle after 16 days. It is nice to be home as a whole family. Dallin is a pretty good sleeper, but I am getting late start on adjusting to the lack of sleep. Thank you to everyone for the countless Prayers. It means a lot to know we are loved by so many. I know in my heart it was because of them I am able to be sitting here feeding Dallin while updating my blog at home.



Home Away from Home


The whatever you would call place we stayed after I got out of the hospital while we waited for Dallin. It was super safe though.

We need a remote to park.

Key for the Elevator

Key for the building

Key and deadbolt for room door.

Gary's nickname for the place (Witness Protection house)
































The 6 1/2 hour car ride. It was quite fun trying to keep our little motor mouth happy. She loves to play pretend on my was old cell phone. ( took the battery out and glued it shut ). It lasts for hours.






































Our First Night home was Friday the 15Th. As you can see in the pictures he was right at home. He stretched for about 2 hours after the car ride. The picture below shows it perfect. It was so cute.













First Day home

Our First full Day home. I took these this morning before anyone else woke.



I think he thought I was crazy. We took it easy in the morning, then went to get him weighed.



2 weeks and 1 day



6 lbs 7.5 Oz's


























Will post more soon......





No comments: