Search & Win

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Finally Home for good ?

Another Journey to the Hospital

So we got home from Seattle on the 15Th (Friday)


We had a good weekend and Gary went to school on Monday and all was great.


Monday afternoon I got a call from The University of Washington Medical Center Pediatrics to go to St. Mary's Hospital to redo some tests.

*Multiple blood Tests

*EKG

*Lumbar Puncture

*Heart Monitors

*Pulse Ox Monitors


Well they did and we ended up spending another 5 days with medications. They came to find out that he has a heart defect, and Meningitis that was Partially treated. So the 5 days of IV's helped to control that. It was hard having the Drugs pushed through every few hours. It was hard to see him poked and bothered so much. I pray nobody has to see their children go through this ever.


My mom was able to come out and help me. I can't put a price tag on what a blessing it is.

Thank you to the many of you have been their for me with countless prayers . Some of you I don't even know about. I truly did feel them and the comfort they brought while sitting in the hospitals. Also Thank you for the phone Calls, Texts and Meals. We Love you all.
















First Bath at home



































2 comments:

Kristina said...

Traci:
What a sweet little boy you have. I send my prayers your way.

Kaylee said...

I'm hoping you'll be home for good, too. I have been thinking of you guys every day. We love you tons!