Search & Win

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Half way Point

So I am a week late on this. We have hit the half way point. I can't wait for our daughter to come. She is doing great and growing how she should. We still got to the Doctors every 2 weeks in Salt Lake. Long drives but they have the best Doctor's to take care of the 2 of us.



So this past week has been so much fun. I got to finally meet my Brother-in-law Nate that is back from Iraq ( from his third tour) In August of 2010 he heads out for his fourth. It was so great to meet him and lets just say I think I gained a few pounds from is really good southern cooking. Him and his wife and 2 kids live on the Kentucky / Tennessee Border. Before they left they gave me a Baby shower gift (well part of it she says early) here are some of the pictures so you can see.



The one white Blessing Dress I bought myself. ( Its my first baby purchase and the only one so far, I am doing so good :) Gary is very happy and I got it for 75% off! )

Well I tried to get the rest one but the website won't allow me too. They are super cute and all 6 and 9 Months clothes. They gave me

2 Dresses
4 Pairs of Pants
2 sleepers
1 romper

2 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

We want a belly shot!!! :)

Kristin said...

How exciting! And I agree, belly shot!