Search & Win

Monday, August 24, 2009

California Trip

Ryan thought it was funny to not look at Gary, he kept looking at me.
Every trip we have a funny picture of Gary. GQ be ready he's coming well maybe someday. I think its so funny.

I love this picture. He was having so much fun. We Miss you guys already.


on Friday My sister Katie drove us to the New Port Beach Temple so we could do a session but before we took some fun pictures.



On Thursday Aunt Judy took Gary and I to Sea World. We both hadn't been sense we were 11 or 12. It was so much fun. Gary is Usually good with pictures but he cut out Kelsey. Thanks Aunt Judy we had a blast!!!! My nose is so red still.




Gary's Favorite thing at Sea world.





Tummy shot. at 23 weeks this is first one I actually show in.






Grandma Kubach and Ryan (Her Great grandson) Shh I didn't say it. LOL!





We had Dinner Tuesday Night with Grandma and Grandpa Kubach, and Katie and Ryan. Ryan Totally stole the show. He is to cute.













Gary and me looking at two different camera's



















No comments: