Search & Win

Friday, July 17, 2009

Good Bye Piece of Junk


So Yesterday after weeks of talking about it. We decided to put our old 1990 Honda Accord up for sale. So let me tell you this car was scary. The car I know had have been involved in a huge front end collision. I think from my small insurance adjusting training it should have been totaled. The alignment was never even. The steering wheel shook so bad it hurt to drive, the transmission was going out, the drivers side both windows wouldn't roll down. The front windshield some how always got a large scratch, ya weird not crack in it, we needed 4 new tires any day now, and the A/C was to old get freon charged and the converter would have cost $800. So it was and old unsafe oven on wheels.


It sold in less then 4 hours. I love KSL Classifieds.

No comments: