Search & Win

Monday, July 13, 2009

Guess What!!!!!!!!!

It's a Girl!!!!!!!

So we had a crack of dawn Doctors appointment 7:30 am in Salt Lake. Crazy we were on the freeway by 6:15 am. And for those who know Gary thats unheard of. During the ultrasound she started to wake up and by the end she gave us a clear view by putting her legs above her head. So its a 100%. So far she is 9oz. Iam finally starting to gain some weight which made them very happy I gained 1.75 lbs so I am still down 4.5 lbs from my first Doctor's appointment. We are so happy and wanted to let everyone know.

3 comments:

Little Farmer Family said...

Congrats!!! We are so excited!! Girls are fun too Gary. :) Next time around it's a boy!! I'm glad everything looked good though...and she's big already!! I can't wait to see the pics!!

The Siders Family said...

Congrats on finding out its a girl... now you'll get to play dress up, with all the cute little dresses and bows. Have fun.

Andrea and Eric said...

Hey Traci! Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! Your little girl will be darling!

I heard that we left a hunting license in the apartment.....did you forward it to the Bountiful address or is it still at your apartment?

I hope everthing is going well for you two, we sure miss you guys and the ward. Tell everyone hi for us!