Search & Win

Monday, April 16, 2012

I hate the weather here....? easter

Wanting to go outside it has rained 14 out of 16 days..
Poor Little guy guy wants to go outside ...
and again ...
WALKING ALONG THE FURNITURE
My kids always have fun in furniture and kitchens to taylin and dallin these cupboards are stairs.
Cheapest Toys possible


I totally see my dad in this picture
Taylin has now learned not to leave food on the ground .. ha ha it took a few stolen snacks
Don't ask me how but they played with these for hours and laughed so hard .

I remember a picture of me like this he is so funny these days and laughs at anything ......




All is going great . Six weeks left of Graduate school for Gary left. He still has a 3.95 GPA and at the end of the month he is getting one of 5 honor society awards given to all the students in the program. We can't Wait to find out where life is going to take us next.

No comments: