Search & Win

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Going Private


Gary and Dallin on His birthday last week





My Two little look alikes.






The past few posts I have had some veiws from unknown people.






For the privacy of my new family I feel this is the best way to continue bloging safetly.






I would like to know if you would like to continue to view my blog.






Please post a reply or email me.
























thanks for the understanding.












I will email a new way to get to my blog

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

I love that picture of Gary and Taylin lol...I'd love to keep looking at your blog! kleebre@hotmail.com. Love you.

Gordon and Robyn said...

I'd love an invite! robynpeer@hotmail.com

Kristina said...

kristini85@gmail.com

Li said...

lidittmore@gmail.com