Search & Win

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Pictures


We Had a great yet busy Christmas Season. Taylin was able to play with her many cousins.





An Updated family Photo:
















































My favorite Christmas gift. I have been wanting a new
set of pots and pans for years. I would recommend them
to anyone.


She loves her Elmo.


Taylin at 13 months, Her hair is so curly now.



It takes 5 days to put this tree up. It is 16 feet tall
Its in Gary's parents house.
Christmas morning waiting for the presents.
Taylin got tons of books this year, she loves them.















1 comment:

Brandon's Mommy said...

Traci!!
I am so glad to have your blog address again! I lost it somewhere in the shuffle!! :) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! You sure do have a beautiful family. :)
Lots of love!!