Search & Win

Friday, June 6, 2008

I am getting Married!!!!!







So last night was a night of perfection. Gary picked me up last night for a date. I knew something was up because he was "beaming". I was so sweet. We drove down to Salt lake where we walked around Temple square for awhile. We listened to Mo tab practice for awhile in the conference center. Its such a beautiful night (It had rained all that day) It was clear and you could see the stars even. So he got down on his knee right by the reflection pool. It was moment I will never forget. After he asked we went walking around, and ended up in the Joseph Smith Memorial building where he played me some of my favorite songs on the grand piano that was their. It was only us in the ballroom for awhile until he had an audience listening to him play. I fell so lucky to have him in my life. so here are a couple pictures of my ring and the wedding band.






1 comment:

Drew and Alicia said...

Traci CONGRATS!!!!! I am sooo happy for you. I miss you and our chats. Hope all is going wonderful for you. love alicia